~Rune-Pkz~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Rune-Pkz~

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Silab  

forum mod or game mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
br0
Noobie Member
Noobie Member

forum mod or game mod Empty
PostSubject: forum mod or game mod   forum mod or game mod Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

i want to be mod because:
1. I'm a very friendly person to anyone that joins the server. I love to train with people and show them stuff that can help them later on in the game.
2. I follow the rules and am not afraid to tell somebody when they aren't following them. I
3. I respect the owner and other staff members. If you have earned your spot then you have earned respect. Therefore you have mine.
4. I try to make suggestions on what should be added to the server. I'm not the type of person that like to complain about it, but if I see something that can really benefit or hurt the server than I am happy to tell someone of higher rank.
5. As a mod i would keep trying my best to get others to join our server. The more the better. :]
6. If i ever do something wrong and happen to be demoted i will just keep doing the same thing to get that position back. I learn from my mistakes and will never make the same one twice
Thank you for reading this application.
Back to top Go down

forum mod or game mod
Page 1 of 1