~Rune-Pkz~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Rune-Pkz~

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Silab  

My Mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jd0987654321
Noobie Member
Noobie Member
jd0987654321

My Mod application Empty
PostSubject: My Mod application   My Mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

On Legionx i have realised some of the mods have been taking their responsibility a little bit too far because of the pest control glitch... if i were to be a player mod, i wouldn't abuse my powers like a handful of mods did. I would not be too light on rule breakers, though. If they keep breaking the rules, i will be sure to punish them. I will also help players. i am willing to devote my time and effort to help players have a great time in this server like i did. I am very friendly to players that are friendly to me and can be very nice and fun if you arent a total jerk... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jonny
Veteran
Veteran

My Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod application   My Mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 am

You sound like an awesome Mod. Smile And yeah i'd so the same at Pc. :p

Jonny.
Back to top Go down
whitemagmun
whitemagmun

My Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod application   My Mod application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 am

I'm pretty sure your up for the MOD position! GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod application   My Mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mod application
Page 1 of 1